1 3/4 c. milk
2 (3.3 oz.) pkgs. instant white chocolate pudding mix
1 Tbls. + 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
2 Tbls. warm water
2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
4 Heath Bars, crushed
1. Make brownies according to package directions, cool, and cut into 1
2. Whisk milk and pudding until thick.
3. Dissolve coffee in the warm water and stir into the pudding.
4. Fold the Cool Whip into pudding mixture.
5. Layer 1/3 brownies, 1/3 pudding, 1/3 candy. Repeat.
6. Garnish with chocolate curls and raspberries. Chill at least 30
minutes before serving.